Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Google
 
Web iheartpaulfrank.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 28, 2007

so what now?!

Alright, I know I haven’t been posting for quite a long while. went on blogging hiatus. so much school stuff has taken over my time over the past months. Not to mention the times I spent on duty. I guess I just felt too tired to write. Though it didn’t stop me from getting updated with the latest buzz and fashion in Hollywood and I still manage to squeeze in a few minutes to check on girltalk. Well that you can’t take away from me. Since it has been a routine no matter how busy I am. All work and no play can be so sad. And besides I’ve been addicted to the internet ever since the world began. Woaaaa, can you dig that?! Haha. So you might be asking…what have I been up to? Well, for starters, back then, it didn’t occur to me how hard nursing life could be. I was only thinking of aiming to graduate, pass the board, apply in different hospitals in the U.S., get a visa and make lotsa moolah. i was planning my life in that order. Bummmmer! so easier said than done. over the months, I’ve been to lots of places since my classmates and I were assigned to different hospitals, health centers and even learning centers. It really is an eye opener. I’ve met lots of people from all walks of life. And now I realize how tough this job is. It’s like I always need to be attentive and having presence of mind all the time is a MUST, since I’m handling the life of a person here. no room for making any mistakes. So much stuff to memorize and I always have to make a mental note of what the clinical instructor is saying in order to avoid any catastrophes. I just wish I had time to slack off. But whenever I feel like giving up I just think of the kind of life that I want and sadly I know it’s not gonna happen here. so I just take this as a challenge. Switching lifestyles from earning my own money when I was still working to asking for money now that I’m a student once again, is no joke and can somehow be frustrating. I can’t afford to live the life that I used to. but then again I guess shopping is in my veins so there are still times that I can’t stop the itch to shop. Haha. Anyhow, the turn of events in my life has somehow made me stronger and I feel that I’ve become a better person. At least now I have direction. Well, that’s what I think.

me and my team @ O.S.

in between duties with my white cap =)

Now, moving on to jucier stuff. I recently learned about mineral make up through girltalk. Ha. The girls were buzzing like crazy about it that I can’t help but try if first hand. Curiosity killed the cat. And now I’m killing my mom’s pockets. Hahaha. Honestly, I don’t bother much time on make up. I wanna keep things as simple as possible. I used to put on pressed powder, blush, lip gloss and I’m good to go. But as I was reading through the thread, it said mmu is all natural with no preservatives, which means it’s good for the skin. And the thing that really caught my eye is that I can sleep on it. whoa, that’s something new! With that, I was sold!!! Mmu is still not available in the country. Good thing, there are sellers around girltalk and some good people who use their credit cards so that people who don’t have one can still be able to buy mmu. Hopefully, mmu will set on Philippine shores soon. Anyhow, I’m still in the process of trying out different shades at the moment. I got the BE (bare escentuals: id bare minerals) sampler set from sis claud of girltalk last week. The moment my package arrived I was so anxious to try it on. I received 2 different shades of foundation, 1 mineral veil (setting powder), 3 radiances (clear radiance, rose radiance, rose radiance, 4 blushes (glee, true, sf true, flowers), the rev-er upper, well rested, warmth and the dvd that had the mmu tutorial. I also bought the BE flawless application brush since I didn’t feel the need to own a brush til now. I’m so drooling over the kabuki brush. So cute! The glimmer eye shadows look yummy but I didn’t get those coz I have yet to master the application of the foundation, the mv, the blush and the radiance before I try going beyond the basics. There are a lot of other mmu brands to choose from but I wanted to try BE first, since I heard nice reviews about it and it was sephora’s best product of 2006. So far so good. Still no breakouts. I guess I really need to take care of my skin since I’m not getting any younger. by the way, i also try to cleanse, tone and moisturize at least once a day which I usually do before I go to sleep. If BE works for me, I’ll have to device of a way to persuade my mom to get the full pot of each item in the sampler set which is quite expensive. Ha, I’m counting on my lucky star. Tee hee hee! So this should do it for now. Will try to update as much as I can. But I doubt it if I can do it regularly. Alrighty then, y’all keep safe. Peace out!

the ad speaks for itself...

full pot minerals

this blush is so nice! love it! a pinch is more than enough to

have a natural flush on the cheeks.

another blush that leaves a natural flush

Be flawless application blush
i use it with almost everything =)


BE concealer brush

this is on my wishlist!

Be Kabuki brush

uberly cute!!!

p.s.
internet connection is still a bit slow. I hope they fix the lines in Taiwan real fast!!! My torrents are d/l so sloooow! Other than that limewire seems to be up and running. Wee hee hee =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home