Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Google
 
Web iheartpaulfrank.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 29, 2006

cut me some slack!

ok. why do i feel like everybody's asking me to spend less time in front of the pc when i haven't been slacking off? yes, i don't care if i don't ace the exams as long as i get by. i always do what needs to be done and i've been working my butt off in school every single day (READ: school has taken over my social life which is so non-existent at the moment. i miss hanging out with my friends!!!) so spending time on something that i enjoy i must say is guilt free.

while we're on the subject, i already got most of the results of my prelim exams. and i guess all of my efforts paid off. and surprisingly, only two students in our physics class passed the prelim exam and i'm proud to say that i'm of 'em. yey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home